PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Learn diving in Blue Coast, start now one of the worlds most exciting sports. From the PADI Discover Scuba Diving up to becoming a PADI Rescue diver.
What is it?
Designed as a continuing education course after the open water diver certification, you can start it as soon after the open water as you like! The main aim of the advanced course is to provide you with multiple experiences and to provide you with a broad knowledge of diving. It helps you build confidence and gain skills.
The structure of the advanced open water course builds on what you learned in the open water course and helps you develop new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun SCUBA diving.
What you learn
- Deep diver – Students go to a minimum of 21 meters and a maximum of 30 meters. Junior students (between the ages of 12 and 15)are allowed a maximum depth of 21 meters.
- Underwater navigation – learning how to use a compass to navigate underwater, an essential skill for all divers wishing to dive without professional supervision.
- In addition to these two adventure dives, advanced open water students choose other 3 adventure dives (wreck, night, peak performance buoyancy, boat, fish identification, search and recovery... Etc.)
- 12 years old – divers under 15 get “Junior” Advanced Open Water Diver
- Open Water Diver certification