PADI Discover SCUBA Diving Experience
Learn diving in Blue Coast, start now one of the worlds most exciting sports. From the PADI Discover Scuba Diving up to becoming a PADI Rescue diver.
What is it?
The PADI Discover SCUBA Diving course is an EXPERIENCE course, designed for those who may be unsure about SCUBA diving and wish to try it before committing to a full certification course. It does not provide a diver with a license or certification at the end of it – the only way to get a full certification is to complete the open water course.
What you learn
- Videoroom session - A short video room session with a PADI professional, teaching essential SCUBA knowledge
- Pool session – confined water dive to learn and practice essential skills and situations that might be of help during your dives.
- Optional open water dive (beach or shark lagoon) with an instructor.
*instructor-student ratio in the shark lagoon is 2:1
- Minimum of 10 years old
- In general good health
- Pool Only 2 hours (daily 9.30am)
- Pool + shark lagoon or beach dive or boat dive