PADI Scuba Diver
Learn diving in Blue Coast, start now one of the worlds most exciting sports. From the PADI Discover Scuba Diving up to becoming a PADI Rescue diver.
What is it?
This is essentially a sub-set of the Open Water Diver course where students will complete just over half of the full Open Water course. Divers will be certified to dive anywhere in the world up to a maximum depth of 12m under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
When you have completed the PADI SCUBA DIVER Course, you will receive a certification which you can use on various locations around the world, this is valid for life. You can dive down to 12 meters with the supervision of a dive professional. If you have an appetite for excitement and adventure, odds are you can become an avid PADI scuba diver.
What you learn
- The course is consists of: 3 Knowledge Development Sessions, 3 Confined Water sessions conducted in our on-site swimming pool and lastly, 2 Open Water dives (ocean dives).
- This is subject to weather conditions and availability; please allow extra days for any changes!
You will need and use the following training materials during the PADI Open Water Diver course, and for your review and reference after the course. All provided when you sign up for the full course:
- The PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- PADI Open Water Diver Video on DVD or the PADI Open Water Diver Multimedia (combines manual and video for computer based learning).
- PADI Log book and Recreational Dive Planner (Table, or eRDPTM).
- Minimum of 10 years old
- Students younger than 15 years, who successfully complete the course, will be qualified for the PADI Junior Scuba Diver certification, which they may upgrade to PADI Scuba Diver certification upon reaching 15 years old or Junior Open Water Diver right away.
- 2 Days
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your activity.